2017 Re-Edition GG Marmont bag
This year marked the 6th anniversary since Alessandro Michele was named Gucci’s Creative Director, and the Re-Edition of emblematic styles from his early collections speaks to the concept of a wardrobe transcending seasonality and trends. Enriched by gold-toned studs, this GG Marmont shoulder bag was first presented as a part of the Cruise 2017 collection.
- Black matelassé leather with studs
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Gucci 'Something that Never Ended' internal label
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22” drop, as a top handle with 12” drop or as a cross body bag.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: .648kg approximately
- Small size: W26cm x H15cm x D7cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 178cm tall.
Style 443497 DRWWR 1091
Delivery & Shipping
LAB White Glove Service (LWGS) for VIP clients with a spend over $150,000 a year or signed up to annual LWGS & Lux Afrique Concierge Membership £6,000 per year. A dedicated courier team member of LAB will hand deliver directly to you. (High value items over £100,000 will be accompanied with a security personnel)VIP Express Delivery:
48hrs. Price on request.3-5 working Days:
Standard delivery time. Taxes & customs duties will apply! Larger items will take longer.
No return policy unless the item is faulty or damage before shipping.