Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag
This item features bright and colourful geometric motifs that recall the uniforms worn by horse riding jockeys. The collection is inspired by the Parade Ring, or paddock, where horses walk around as a warm-up before the race and to help racegoers pick a winner. Here the print appears on this Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag.
- Black leather with geometric print
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Lining: cotton linen
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 25cm to 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 179cm tall
Delivery & Shipping
LAB White Glove Service (LWGS) for VIP clients with a spend over $150,000 a year or signed up to annual LWGS & Lux Afrique Concierge Membership £6,000 per year. A dedicated courier team member of LAB will hand deliver directly to you. (High value items over £100,000 will be accompanied with a security personnel)VIP Express Delivery:
48hrs. Price on request.3-5 working Days:
Standard delivery time. Taxes & customs duties will apply! Larger items will take longer.
No return policy unless the item is faulty or damage before shipping.