Ripped eco washed organic denim trousers
Crafted from organic cotton and treated for a distressed look, this pair of straight-leg ripped denim trousers brings back the ’80s and ‘90s grunge fashion, channeling the Fall Winter 2020 collection’s underground vibes. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
- Blue eco marble-washed and coated organic denim
- Metallic Gucci vintage logo label at the back
- Five-pockets style
- Button and zip closure
- Length: 115cm
- Leg opening: 54cm
- Measurements are based on a size 27
- The product shown in this image is a size 27. The model is 177cm tall.
- Made in Italy
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
Delivery & Shipping
LAB White Glove Service (LWGS) for VIP clients with a spend over $150,000 a year or signed up to annual LWGS & Lux Afrique Concierge Membership £6,000 per year. A dedicated courier team member of LAB will hand deliver directly to you. (High value items over £100,000 will be accompanied with a security personnel)VIP Express Delivery:
48hrs. Price on request.3-5 working Days:
Standard delivery time. Taxes & customs duties will apply! Larger items will take longer.
No return policy unless the item is faulty or damage before shipping.