Tiger Jackie 1961 small bag
Gucci presents a reinterpretation of a late 1960s archival design by Vittorio Accornero—the artist and illustrator who created the House’s signature Flora print. The tiger, a motif often seen in Alessandro Michele’s collections, is an expression of the House's fascination with the wild beauty of the natural world. Here, the feline defines this small Jackie 1961 shoulder bag.
- Tiger and flower print off-white leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 18cm strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 52cm drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: W27.5cm x H19cm x D4cm
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
Delivery & Shipping
LAB White Glove Service (LWGS) for VIP clients with a spend over $150,000 a year or signed up to annual LWGS & Lux Afrique Concierge Membership £6,000 per year. A dedicated courier team member of LAB will hand deliver directly to you. (High value items over £100,000 will be accompanied with a security personnel)VIP Express Delivery:
48hrs. Price on request.3-5 working Days:
Standard delivery time. Taxes & customs duties will apply! Larger items will take longer.
No return policy unless the item is faulty or damage before shipping.