Sales and Customer Service APPLY NOW
Lux Afrique Boutique
Location: Remote Position (work from home)
Who Are We?
Lux Afrique Boutique (LAB) is the first luxury online shopping platform that offers its high-end clients an opportunity to purchase and take delivery of luxury goods anywhere in Africa. The online shopping platform offers its Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) clients across the African continent an opportunity to shop at the same prices as retail outlets in Paris, London or Milan from the comfort of their homes.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a talented and driven Sales and Customer Service Consultant who will be the first point of client contact for Lux Afrique Boutique. As our Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for ensuring every interaction through our E-commerce website exceeds our clients’ expectations.
This role combines sales, customer service, and operational activities to meet the order and logistical needs of our customers generating revenue, customer acquisition and customer satisfaction through smart sales driven initiatives.
You Will Need To:
· Drive tangible revenue through sales and intangible revenue obtained through retention and exceptional customer service
· Focus on customer experience, cross selling and upselling and building a repeat client base
- Drive bespoke sales programs as and when appropriate
· Prospect new business leads in order to build a successful client portfolio
- Assist clients with all orders done through our E-commerce platform
· Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times
· Manage client relations through communication, accessibility, and industry knowledge
· Assist our clients with product enquiries
· Engage our clients with advice and assistance in purchasing luxury goods - act as personal shopper
· Implement, research, identify, initiate and nurture strategic opportunities, partnerships and alliances with a view to acquiring and converting new clients
· Deal with complaints and escalation process where necessary
· Liaise with Finance for any accounting enquiries
· Active use of order tracker and order database
What You Will Bring:
· 5+ years’ experience in sales and customer service within a luxury retail environment
· Successful experience within E-commerce
· Results-oriented with the proven ability to inspire and drive sales as the result of outstanding service
· Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
· Discreet, professional and well-spoken with excellent communications and networking skills
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills specifically in regard to building relationships with clients
· Fluency in a second language is beneficial
· Excellent eye for luxury fashion
· Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of all elements of customer service
· Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly promote Lux Afrique Boutique’s offering