EVENTS SPECIALIST APPLY NOW
If you are resourceful, able to pull a rabbit out of a hat and make things happen remotely on an international level, you may be who we are looking for.
We are seeking a confident, energetic individual with exceptional presentation skills to manage our large and small events in the luxury industry. With the global pandemic this will be a remote position until travel is an option again.
You will be working with teams from all over the world and a proven project & events management record is essential. This is a highly pressured environment where attention to detail and solid negotiation skills are vital.
You will manage the A-Z event process with precision whilst upholding our reputation with our valued guests, teams, sponsors and vendors
If you up for this exciting challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event.
Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
Conduct final inspections to ensure everything adheres to the Lux Afrique standards.
Maintain event budgets.
Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
Securing of sponsors and sponsorship for events.
• Managing day to day events planned throughout the year
• Planning events for Lux Afrique Group
• Private dinners, in store events and company Christmas party
• Creating ideas and events for future
• Maintain a high level of professional communication via email and telephone
• Provide post-event reports to CEO
What we are looking for:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Project Management experience
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Experience working with international clients is desirable
• Microsoft Office skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to travel into Africa and overseas if needed.
• Must be effective at working from home and have a reliable network for online meetings.
• Reporting to CEO