PR and Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
Lux Afrique Boutique
Location: Remote Position (work from home)
Who Are We?
Lux Afrique Boutique (LAB) is the first luxury online shopping platform that offers its high-end clients an opportunity to purchase and take delivery of luxury goods anywhere in Africa. The online shopping platform offers its Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) clients across the African continent an opportunity to shop at the same prices as retail outlets in Paris, London or Milan from the comfort of their homes.
Who Are You?
We are looking for a creative PR and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Lux Afrique Boutique’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities.
You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, increasing customer numbers and driving sales in the African markets and enhance Lux Afrique Boutique’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
You Will Need To:
· Create content for our website and E-commerce platform, keeping our content current
· Monitor and manage all social media channels
· Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications
· Coordinate the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as use of logo, brochures, etc.?
· Conduct campaign management for marketing initiatives
· Identify the products and services to focus on over the course of our sales cycle, and then produces materials and communications that get the word out
· Produce marketing and promotional materials that describe and promote our core products and/or services ?
· Promote Lux Afrique Boutique’s activities and events in the media, general public and external audiences
· Develop and maintain relationships with key journalists, media and influencers within the African continent to secure positive coverage for Lux Afrique Boutique in the media
· Delegate and supervise local PR and Marketing Agencies
· Draft statements and respond to media inquiries on behalf of Lux Afrique Boutique
· Draft, edit and disseminate press releases and other relevant PR materials
· Drive all market specific key fashion news stories
· Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams
· Work proactively to build on the favourable reputation of Lux Afrique Boutique with target audiences, aligning all communications with corporate brand positioning
· Suggest ideas/initiatives to drive customer growth and brand awareness
· Plan and manage an annual budget and help allocate resources
· Possess deep understanding of all communications strategies, tools and systems to ensure alignment with overall brand messaging
What You Will Bring:
· 5 years+ proven experience as a PR and Marketing Manager within the luxury fashion environment
· Solid knowledge and experience of E-commerce
· Strong network of media contacts, influencers and bloggers across Africa
· Self-starter – this is a remote working role and as such will require the use of initiative at all times
· Creative thinking and ideas generation – a key skill for this role
· Demonstrate solid understanding of the luxury fashion industry
· Proven commercial experience
· Proven track record of creating positive impact on business through PR and communication strategies
· Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
· Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
· Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly promote the Lux Afrique Boutique offering
· Focused on external communications and expertise in media relations
· Strong presentation and excellent writing skills
· Able to identify communication opportunities
· Strong MS Word skills; working knowledge of PowerPoint
2022-02-28|||Home|||PR & Marketing||||||vitiSgnNAdb2cx8r|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false