M3/01 Spaceship Inspired
With a mission, of black and red and speed all over, the M3/01 is light years ahead. Seven layers and 11 applied parts create a multilevel interface with three-dimensional effect. Sandblasted and polished black and gun metal discs form an aerodynamic Y-Wing emblazoned with the SEVENFRIDAY logo at the 3H mark. The Y-Wing shape leaves space to showcase the three overlapping white discs indicating the hours, minutes and seconds, read from left to right. Striker red highlights placed at the 9H-mark indicate the hour on the left and striker red arrow indicates the minutes on the right. Seconds float in increments of 5 above the identification plate. Asymmetrically placed decorative screws on the upper disc enhance the industrial spirit of this edition.
- SIZE: 47mm x 47.6mm
- CASE: Stainless steel with PVD gun metal treatment and polished finishing
- BEZEL: Stainless steel with PVD gun metal treatment and polished inner and outer ring
- CASEBACK: Polished stainless steel with NFC chip embedded behind the globe
- ANIMATION RING: Black matt silicone with one groove
- GLASS: Specially hardened anti-reflective mineral glass
- STRAP: black calf leather strap with grooved black silicone bumpers
Watch in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App (iOS & Android), thanks to an NFC chip embedded in the caseback, allowing secured authentication and registration:
- Authenticate and register your SEVENFRIDAY product
- Extend your watch warranty for 1 Year
- Get all the latest news & exclusive offers
Delivery & Shipping
LAB White Glove Service (LWGS) for VIP clients with a spend over $150,000 a year or signed up to annual LWGS & Lux Afrique Concierge Membership £6,000 per year. A dedicated courier team member of LAB will hand deliver directly to you. (High value items over £100,000 will be accompanied with a security personnel)VIP Express Delivery:
48hrs. Price on request.3-5 working Days:
Standard delivery time. Taxes & customs duties will apply! Larger items will take longer.
No return policy unless the item is faulty or damage before shipping.